MacFamilyTree 8.2.3 Multilingual MacOSX | 194 MB
Explore your personal family history and discover your origins, your ancestors and how your family has evolved over the course of time. MacFamilyTree 8 offers numerous options for you to capture and visualize your family history. No matter how you want to illustrate your family relationships.
MacFamilyTree 8 is the right genealogy application for you, offering different types of reports, charts or the innovative Virtual Tree 3D view. Optionally synchronize your data via iCloud, conduct your research with the help of a free online genealogy archive with billions of records, create websites or do your research on the go with MobileFamilyTree for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. MacFamilyTree also lets you create family books in a flash - share them as a PDF or print them and give them away as presents.
Everything you expect from a modern, full featured genealogy app
MacFamilyTree 8 is the right tool for every phase of your genealogical research: MacFamilyTree 8 assists you entering your data and researching your family tree, offers dozens of printable and configurable charts and reports and publishes your family tree as a book or web site with just a few clicks. Two decades of expertise went into the development of MacFamilyTree 8 and no other app is better suited for your genealogy research.
The Interactive Family Tree
Taking a quick look at your research results, navigating through your family tree, or editing or adding persons directly - it's all possible with the perfect starting point for your research, the Interactive Family Tree. The Interactive Family Tree has been completely redesigned for MacFamilyTree 8, providing you with a better overview and greater comfort than ever.
You can view up to eight generations including siblings at once, choose between different angles to look at your family tree, optionally view and download persons directly from FamilySearch or add information about the persons currently displayed. The MacFamilyTree 8 Interactive Tree will become your indispensable companion for exploring your family history.
Exclusively Developed for Mac
Fast, reliable, smooth - and truly a feast for the eyes: You'll notice right away that MacFamilyTree is a native Mac application, exclusively and perfectly tailored to Mac. Developed specifically for Mac OS X, MacFamilyTree harnesses the advanced and powerful core technologies of Apple's latest operating systems. Thanks to CoreAnimation, the interface works incredibly smooth while providing a plethora of animations and interactive elements.
CoreData guarantees maximum processing speed, and SceneKit is the technology behind the visually striking Interactive Tree. As MacFamilyTree runs as a 64-bit application, it uses every bit of processing power. This is the type of genealogy that generations of chroniclers could only have dreamed of!
What's new in MacFamilyTree 8:
MacFamilyTree 8 is the largest update we've ever released for our popular genealogy software. Version 8 comes with a huge number of new features and improvements.
New Interactive Tree
• Much improved layout
• Beautiful new look
• Navigate, add and enter persons faster than ever
• Better FamilySearch integration
• Force Touch supported
• Completely configureable
• Display up to 8 generations of ancestors and descendants at once, including brothers & sisters
• Full keyboard control for browsing the Interactive Tree
Completely new user interface
• Much better usage of screen space
• Configureable functions layout
• Hide functions you do not use often
• Quick keyboard navigation
• Global back and forward history similar to a web browser
• New database management window
• See only relevant entries from your database you’re currently focusing on
• Create and save complex search filters (all living women in Texas)
• Available for Persons, Families, Sources, Places and ToDos
• Also available for most reports to create specialized reports from a subset of persons from your tree
Powerful new Sidebar Lists
• Completely redesigned Person, Family, Place, Source and ToDo sidebar lists
• Much improved search options
• Configureable grouping/sectioning options (for example by birth place, last name, creation date and so on)
• Sorting options greatly enhanced
• Available in the Edit, Views and Reports sections
Custom Event & Fact types
• Create your own Person Events, Facts or Family Events, and record any kind of information
• All reports and views adapted to display custom events and fact types
• Hide event and fact types you do not use often
• Easily import data from other genealogy apps
• More default event and fact types added
• Improved management of event icons
Improved edit mode
• Adjustable font size for all edit sections
• Improved keyboard navigation
• Improved event, fact and source lists
• Optionally larger sizes for parents, partners and children above and below the edit view
• Better readability
• Better performance
What's New in Version 8.2.3:
- Support added to print to more than 32x32 pages
- Issues displaying labels fixed
- Children in the Fan Chart are now ordered correctly
- The Hourglass Chart hides information marked as private correctly
- Localisation updates
Home Page - http://www.syniumsoftware.com/macfamilytree